- Trump of failure: Many people are afraid to fail, so they don't try. They may dream, talk, and even plan, but they don't take that critical step of putting their money and their effort on the line. To succeed in business, you must take risks. Even if you fail, that's how you learn. There has never been, and will never be, an Olympic skater who didn't fall on the ice.
- Trump on success: People who think achieving success is a linear A-to-Z process, a straight shot to the top, simply aren't in touch with reality. There are very few bona fide overnight success stories. It just doesn't work that way. Success only appears to happen overnight because we all see stories in newspapers and on TV about previously unknown people who have suddenly become famous.
- Trump on quitting: I've seen people that are extremely brilliant and they don't have the staying power. They don’t have that never give up quality. I've always said that other than bad ideas, which is a reason for failure, the ability to never ever quit or give up is something that is very, very important for success as an entrepreneur.
- Trump of learning: In all cases, I want to learn something from things that didn't quite work out and learn, so that it doesn’t happen again or so that in the future, you make great decisions. You don't want to make the same mistake twice and you have to learn that early on in your life.
- And finally, probably my favorite - Trump on being "lucky": I am no stranger to working hard. I have done it all my life. As a result I have become accustomed to expecting success in everything I do. Some people call me lucky, but I know better.
My Favorite Donald Trump Quotes
Leave a Reply.
Welcome to my blog Spiritually Speaking, here at Global Healing“Soul”utions.