May God send His love like sunshine in His warm and gentle way, to fill each corner of your heart each moment of each day. Blessings!
My one change to this would be instead of Am I - I would say I AM big difference right? Blessings, Mary
The 6 Principles of Thriving Trust:
1) Am I willing to trust ‘life with opportunity’ and ‘myself with ability’
2) Am I willing to trust ‘life with my health’ and ‘myself with a healthy lifestyle’
3) Am I willing to trust ‘life with abundance’ and ‘myself with inspired actions’
4) Am I willing to trust ‘life with my path’ and ‘myself with how I walk it’
5) Am I willing to trust ‘life with souls to love’ and ‘myself with loving me’
6) Am I willing to trust ‘life with its mysteries’ and ‘myself with my mastery’
We cannot wait until his life is clear of obstacles before reaching out to others, since that day may never come. Even though we have our own needs, we can do all things through Christ’s strength—including sharing someone else’s adversity (2 Cor. 12:9).
When you’re willing to wade into someone else’s troubles to help that person hold up under the weight, two things happen. First, he or she receives desperately needed blessings in the form of aid, support, and love. And second, you fulfill God’s command to love a neighbor as yourself.
Welcome to my blog Spiritually Speaking, here at Global Healing“Soul”utions.